View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 02:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdragus View Post
So looking at a fast intentions stage 1 turbo kit. But worried about how much fedex/ups is going to charge for bringing it over.

How have custom fees been for those who've ordered large parts? maybe like rims? or a built engine block?

I've asked FI what parts can be considered part of NAFTA that will help in custom fee reduction.

Just want to get an idea before I try contacting White Head performance or another shop that'll order on my behalf instead of going through the customs process myself.

Any help needed, thanks
have you also considered boosted performance? I believe they released a new batch of TT's and they are a Canadian company.

if you go through an intermediary like whitehead or something else they will pass the charges on to you plus a premium...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
Use the shipping FI provides. It would be the cheapest.

Yes, any parts made in the US - FI is an American company, are duty free.

Ask FI to fill out the NAFTA paperwork. They have done it many times and know what they are doing.
unless it's UPS... and they charge you a 10% brokerage fee cause they are dinks.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote