View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 10:25 AM   #15 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

It's funny you say this. Among friends and family it's believed that the longest time I keep a car is 18 months and the more I mod it the faster I'll get rid of it. It hasn't quite been 18 months lately but I do have occasions where I'll take a platform to a certain point and plan from the beginning to move on after I get there. When I had a Titan that point came after full exhaust, headers ,cams cutouts and 90mm LS3 throttle body swap with a modified LS3 intake manifold. Sold it and bought a G37. From th get go I regretted the 7at but I went full bolt minus headers and then did a differential swap and carbon fiber driveshaft. That car was stonger than my 15' Nismo (pre boost). About a week before I sent the money for my BP kit I was a phone call from swapping the Nismo for a GTR. My nismo isn't done with tuning yet and I have less than 1k miles on the kit but I'm seeing myself in a GTR inside the next 2 years. I may be done then or maybe not. Maybe I'll leave the Nismo alone and see what I can do with a Titan again. Dunno that but thats just what I do and it would seem I'm not alone. Tear stuff apart make it better then do it to something else.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote