View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 06:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
NXTAZEE
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z 7AT
NXTAZEE will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
Test Pipes leave residue all over your bumper, I love the sound/performance, but I am taking Scratch X to my rear bumper once every two weeks to elimate the brown/yellow tint it leaves on my bumper. Im shocked no one ever complains about this..

It does make some rasp but it sounds great imo... I think once i couple it with the stillen exhaust the rasp will go away, just as it did in my old 03 g35 coupe with the greddy evo2 i had on it... not a touch of rasp with the greddy but with stock exhaust there was a ton...

but yes one thing I resent, not regret, is cleaning my rear bumper way more than I should have to, esp with a scratch remover because the brownish tint doesnt come off with just a wash. This is with TEST PIPES, i dont think hfc will do that, or atleast not nearly as much
May I suggest a mild cleaner wax instead of the scratch X. The Scratch X is far too aggressive for that frequent of use. There are many milder options available.
2010 Carbon Silver 370Z 7AT charcoal int. sports package | Clear Bra | Invidia Gemini CBE | CF B-Pillars | CF Fangs | CF Z emblems | Swift Springs | 20mm & 25mm Spacers | SPC Camber Arms | Brushed Aluminum shift knob
NXTAZEE is offline   Reply With Quote