View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 06:49 PM   #5618 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalouie2 View Post
OK z runners im looking at several systems and 1500 fast intensions systems is impressive ... so without going into long wind requests the best advice from all of u is just do it ,correct? ... im running a 2011 pearl white nismo with a nissan cold air intake . thats it , rest is stock.... the reviews are impressive thx d
Thank you for taking an interest in our products and reaching out to the community. You can certainly get a lot of positive feedback from the members here. If you haven't already, please check out our website. There is a lot of information and options to look over and choose from. Fast Intentions 370z exhaust

Once you've had a chance to review the options, you are more than welcome to place your order directly from the website, or email/call us with any questions that you may have.

Thank you.
-Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote