View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 06:03 PM   #2461 (permalink)
Nixin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Goodbye Z!
Nixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer1234 View Post
Man. These 370z owners are douche bags. Lol. I'll say it, most of the people are here cheap *** who wants super car performance at budget price. Lol. Sorry aint gonna happen.

Oh, regaeding the Z06 and 370Z pricing...the base 370Z IS so shitty it shouldn't be compared to a Porsche. Lol. Only the Nismo can be compared to the Porsche. And.....at the price of a Nismo you can get a C6 Z06 with over 500 HP that's 200 lbs lighter.

370z owners are just like Civic owners who tries to hard to justify thier buy.... Lol. Peace! So glad I got rid of my 370Z Nismo for a C7 Z06. Dont let me see you on the road, I'll smoke you! Haha.

Congrats on the new Vette. Hopefully you will leave us poor Z enthusiasts in peace now and go annoy your fellow Vette owners with your obvious 'superiority' complexes?
Nixin is offline   Reply With Quote