View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 05:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Replacing the Clock with a Gauge?

Hey all, first real thread here...

I'm curious to know if there is a possibility to replace the clock with an actual gauge that matches the other two.

I've searched on the forum here and through numerous performance parts websites, but it seems I can't find anything that retains the OEM look. I'm a big fan of keeping OEM esthetics, so having a Defi or AEM badge on the face kind of ruins the look and clearly looks aftermarket.

Did the 350 ever have a gauge that could work on our cars? I've never actually sat/drove one before.. were the interior lights different from the orange-ish red color we have? If it's a matter of changing the color of the lighting, I can't imagine that would be all too difficult.

I'm also not interested in ripping off the clock, like I've seen some other do... It just seems sacrilegious to destroy a brand new car in such a fashion. I don't mind taking the time to remove the dash either. Seems like it would be well worth the time to do it right the first time...
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote