View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 04:21 AM   #234 (permalink)
Jinxx
Track Member

Drives: 2017 nismo 370z
Jinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiller View Post
Hey jinxx how is the car running with the 85mm pulley?any updates?

Also did your blow off valve start to make a flutter sound before you had trouble with it the first time? Mine is still working fine just noticed that the sound has changed abit while shifting thru the gears,before it just sounded like it was releasing alot of air pressure off the gas but now it flutters abit,its still closing so it seems fine but maybe it needs to be tightend? These blow off valves are pretty new to me.

Everything is running fine no issues .. So far lol... And the valve could be sticking a little.. Mine stuck more when I had it set very loose .. I tighten it up a few turns and get very little flutter .. When mine stuck it was just stuck no air release then ... You can try loosing it a turn or two
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote