View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 12:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
CedzZ34
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z
CedzZ34 is on a distinguished road

What's up team 370Z? After hours of searching, I'm bumping an old thread that was so similar to my situation.
Here's my situation: I have a set of 19x11 +22 rims that my stock 275 tires won't fit. The rim is too wide.
Question #1: This thread never really addressed tire size. What size tires would you all recommend for me on the rear for this rim? I may want to lower in the future an inch or two, but won't mind staying stock height if I have to.

Edit: the center cap on the rim gets pushed out by the center nut, so I may have to run a small spacer as well if I can't figure something out otherwise.

Question #2: My current front tires fit well, but I don't want to throw away my current rear tires when they are replaced with question #1. Will the stock 275 tires fit on the front of the car? Wheel size is 19x9.5 +15.

I'd like to stay away from extreme camber and such if possible. Its my DD, so I don't want any rubbing.

My car has the sport brakes as well. Please let me know if you need more information to answer my questions.

Thanks in advance...

Last edited by CedzZ34; 08-22-2016 at 12:22 PM.
CedzZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote