View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 12:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
mischman
Base Member

Drives: Hopefully a Z
mischman is on a distinguished road
Default Thinking about picking up this 370

I have a highly modded 08 Scion TC that ive had for 4 years. Ive gotten older and have more money and am tired of the car and want something new.

I live in north central florida which is horrible for cars. Ive been looking over craigslist and various facebook groups for certain cars im interested in for the past month. A Sport 370Z popped up on a CL ad and i went and checked it out.

Here's a pic of the CL ad but basically its an 09 with with 57K miles. Carfax is clean. It has a service log, the log dissapears from 27K to 40K other than that its basically all there. Since January of 2015 the car has only had 7000 Miles put on it.

I went and looked at the car and test drove it. Cosmetically its in great shape and paint and body is all good. Has a scratch here and there but for its age its great. It handles amazing and is a lot nicer and faster than my TC.

The car was a bank repo and sold at auction and is now sitting inside a warehouse. Its basically a used car lot only the guy keeps them inside. The owner has like 50 cars and mostly all are Lexus, BMW, Mercades....all of which are a few thousand dollars below retail and good deals and nice well maintained cars. The Z was literally sitting in the corner. I went there and looked at the car and test drove it. The guy said hes had it for 2 months(true from carfax) and that he had it at $16,500 but since it didnt sell so he reduced it to $15,900 but told me to make any reasonable offer after showing me NADA(which i already knew). We agreed on $15K which after tax, tag and title it will be $16,000 out the door.

What does everyone think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg z.jpg (72.4 KB, 58 views)
File Type: png nada.png (15.3 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 14075067_1067151433402207_365127417_o.jpg (365.2 KB, 48 views)
mischman is offline   Reply With Quote