View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
nuTinmuch
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PG 7AT 370Z
nuTinmuch is a jewel in the roughnuTinmuch is a jewel in the roughnuTinmuch is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to nuTinmuch
Default Add another South Jersey Z

...and minus one G5!

I've been juggling between a few cars for awhile trying to decide what I truly wanted. I fell in love with the 370 about a year ago when it was first introduced but since then had passing interest in the STi/Evo/Camaro/etc... but I kept coming back to the Z.

I was then juggling between auto/manual and ended up test driving a 7AT. While I've always wanted to drive a stick, I was pretty impressed with the responsiveness of the 7 -- and considering I am fairly lazy, I don't mind being "stuck" with an autotragic!

While I live in South Jersey I bought the car at Conicelli Nissan over in PA. I couldn't be happier with them. Gave me a great deal + trade on my old car, never were pushy at all and made sure I was happy despite a few hiccups in paperwork and insurance/registration.

But enough words, have some pictures! These were taken by the river, I'll probably post some more once I have a chance to really go over the car and make her all pretty.

...now can someone tell me where all the other South Jersey Z's are at?

Last edited by nuTinmuch; 01-04-2010 at 04:58 PM.
nuTinmuch is offline   Reply With Quote