View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 04:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

I have a sport+touring.

Like others said, don't skimp on the Sport. It just makes so much more car, especially since you don't plan on going mod-heavy.

Lack of telescoping wheel kinda will always leave you a tad short of a perfect fit, but nothing horrible.

Coupe's trunk switches can go bad. There are some fixes (search it). I personally don't have much use for the trunk anyway. To open it, I do need to push and lift at the same time.

On the note of drinks, cup holder is limited to cans and the 20oz bottles because the shape is fixed. No chance fitting an XL/Super Size, etc cup in my experience. Unlike the G37, there's only one center cup holder as well.

So far, I haven't had a happy passenger in my car, always having to hold their stuff. Then again you had a Miata so I assume you and the wife coped with similar limited space.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote