View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 01:34 PM   #109 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert View Post
Hi Charles, would you consider selling a set of your manifold flanges.
I'm down here in Aus & am building my own system.
I Love your Flanges, they are a real nice bit of gear.
Cheers Mate.
There are some cold rolled steel ones that Mazworx sells available here: Mazworx - VQ35DE Exhaust Flange #965513

For the stainless flanges I have been making for our manifolds, they would be significantly more expensive than these. They cost $60/set in raw material alone, and are very time consuming to machine to such detail. If I divided up the costs of inserts and cutters that are destroyed by the time a batch is done, that would probably sort out to another 7-15$ per set.

I was thinking that if I were to sell these flanges outside of manifolds, it would probably be $250-275 USD a pair. At such a cost, I am not sure that many people would bite.

This weekend's batch was dedicated to our turbo manifolds. But if the interest is there I could probably make another batch for individual retail.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flanges.jpg (319.1 KB, 65 views)

Last edited by phunk; 08-21-2016 at 01:37 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote