View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 08:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
If you are judging what the truth is by advertising copy, you are screwing up. Because those types of cars are seldom driven through high water, they don't need the dampers at all. But that's not going to stop the company from selling them to anyone willing to pony up a few bucks.

There is no design flaw, it's advertising.

Lucky you. Many people don't have such good luck.
Wow. Must have touched a nerve.

What I was getting at was that there's no truth at all about any of it. What that list is is a list of vehicles that come from the factory with that crap on them already. Or at least that's what that company claims. I haven't researched it nor do I care to. Funny it's only American vehicles though.

Luck has nothing to do with it. Common sense on the other hand does.

Though judging from your first post, you seem to believe in this low freq brake phenomenon. Yet now suddenly don't and blame in on advertising.