Thread: What do I do??
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 07:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ni9TFiVE
Base Member

Drives: '15 Nissan 370z
Ni9TFiVE is on a distinguished road
Default What do I do??

I bought a 2015 370z in April 2016. It only had 12k miles when I bought it. In late May my my key fob would sometimes not open my car or turn it on, so i would have to open my car with the key and turn it on by inserting it into the fobgina. I took it to Nissan and they said they fixed it by reprogramming both my key fobs. That didn't work so I had to take it back again. I went to Nissan and they gave me a loaner car because they thought that the part that was malfunctioning was part of the computer. It was suppose to take a few days, but ended up taking up almost two weeks. I didn't really mind as long it got fixed. I got my Z back and had to run a few errands. I went to my school to return some books and I went back to my car and the key fob wasn't unlocking my car so I had to open the Z with the key. I got in the car and inserted the fob into the fobgina to turn it on and it wasn't turning on. I called Nissan and they said they were sending a tow truck to pick the car up. Two hours went by and still no tow truck. I kept trying to turn on the car and as I was calling Nissan to see where the tow truck was my car finally turned on. I drove to Nissan and left my car there so they can fix the problem. Two weeks later they told me that they fixed it by replacing the key assembly inside the car. Today I try to open the doors and it don't work. I have not called Nissan yet because service is closed today.

What do you guys think I should do? Has anyone have this same problem?
Ni9TFiVE is offline   Reply With Quote