View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 06:34 PM   #1052 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Finally did it!! This bagel was downright heaven from the gods. I got a basic plain bagel with homemade horseradish dill cream cheese, nova smoked salmon, and capers. It was heaven. Never had anything like it.

Literally a block down the street is the iconic Katz deli. They make some of the worlds best pastrami so I naturally had to stop. The gf and I split a single pastrami on rye sammich. Pricey at $20, but it filled both of us with room to spare. The pastrami literally falls apart in your mouth and the side of pickles give you some good heat also.