View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 06:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

There must be some truth to what I said, why else would cars like a Town Car, Taurus, Crown Vic, Cruze or Volt be on that list? Do people go "muddin" in those cars a lot that I don't know about?

Either way, I'm not exactly disagreeing with or arguing with you. I honestly think the whole thing is stupid and these mentioned vehicles have some kind of design flaw, hence using these dampers as a band aid instead of attacking and solving the issue.

Again, I've driven plenty of trucks and SUV's off road before, in mud and water up to and past the door sills, even up to the hood in the Land Rover Defender. Not ever a problem with any of them.