Thread: New ZZZZ
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 05:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzi370z View Post
Hello everybody. Well I just want to say I'm very happy to join the Z family. man.. I can only say good things about my Z. Is a beauty, is fast, is entertaining oooh and did i mention that is fast!!. Well I been having it for a month now i think, and I have a list of things i want to do to it. I hope I can get good advice and opinions from you guys, i would really appreciate it. Well here's what I want for my baby.
After i tint my windows, I would like to get a FI Exhaust system with 18'' resonators and the resonated high flow cats. 2 I would like to get the stillen gen 3 CAI. 3 Thinking of maybe switching the headers, But don't have any favorites. 4 I would like to put some nice wheels on it. I want wheels that can give that perfect flush with the fender look. Just a bit, not super crazy about it. I hope you guys can give some good recommendations about which wheels and offsets work best. This is some to start with, not planing to do something crazy with it because is my daily. I apologize if i made a long boring list, I hope i can get some feedback. Thank you for your time and please let me know what you think.

fixed
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote