View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 12:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Patza
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Automatic
Patza is on a distinguished road
Default Newbie here with some questions! :)

Hey guys! First of all I'm so happy to be in the 370z forum. I do have some questions to ask because it has been 2 months since i owned my first 370z and there are some things i need to know about.

First thing i did to my car after 1 month is tuning it, and my god it has changed so much, more power more torque more fun around. And soon i will be posting the dyno sheet of it to share it with you guys.

Second, lot of people are telling me i need to install an oil cooler cause the 370z have issues with oil getting hot when roasting it up. So please can someone tell me what to do or if its true or not.

Third, you guys are experts im still new to this, but what things i need to take into consideration in my Z, problems, electrical problems, from what i mean what things might get me problems in my Z generally so i can go and check them before anything happens.

And last, i wanna go full bolt ons, anyone know how much power it will get without forced induction ? and what are the best parts for it, cause im gonna spend a lot on this car.

Thanks a lot guys, hope you having fun with your Z because its one hell of a car !
Patza is offline   Reply With Quote