View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 08:07 PM   #4521 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPat View Post
Does anyone else track their Z? I've run a few autocross events with TSCC, and heading to NCCAR tomorrow for a HPDE, and haven't seen any 370Zs out there. One guy was running a 350Z roadster, but he is wanting to switch to an Evo.
I track mine but I don't get to as often as I would like. Just did an HPDE at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park a few weeks ago. Awesome track! It was apart of ZCON and during the HPDE I got to talk with Steve Millen. We talked about my car and 370Zs in general. Might be going to VIR in Sep which TSCC is host. I haven't done an event at NCCAR yet but my Z track buddies say it's okay but they would rather spend their money on going to VIR instead.