View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 05:37 PM   #515 (permalink)
equalme
Track Member

Drives: RCF
equalme is a jewel in the roughequalme is a jewel in the roughequalme is a jewel in the roughequalme is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370_o View Post
Anthony,

My return arrived to you on Wed through USPS. Please issue my refund.

Thanks.
Sigh. I just don't even know how to reply anymore.

How many more times do I have to say that I'm out of town. Just because USPS/Fedex/UPS says they delivered it doesn't mean that I received it. They can either leave it in front of my door, toss it over my patio, or leave it in the lock box.

And if I'm not mistaken, you opened up a Paypal dispute the same day you dropped the package off to return to me. Now that my balance is negative, that delays the core return refunds as I have to transfer money from my bank into the Paypal account which takes 3-5 business days.

Update for the others waiting:
I'm still out of town, flight is delayed and looks like I won't be back until Sunday evening. I'm off all of Monday so I will finish dealing with the refunds and drama then...hopefully my Paypal account is fully active again due to the dispute.

Outstanding core refunds:
-Russw007
-OTW-Z-Boy
-IPLG37 - Pending pickup from Fedex - I called and notified them I will pick up on Monday and they have no issues extending the hold date if needed.
-370_o

Outstanding order:
-CjBinder - Replacement driver door handle
equalme is offline   Reply With Quote