View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 02:34 PM   #8159 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
That's strange. When I tried the pedal at max that way it was Wy above the brake pedal. I'm probably sitting around 3/4 of max right now, and going to adjust it closer to 1/2 to see how I like it, which should be about flush with the brake pedal.

My AFP currently at 90 but going to try that closer to 50/60 as well.

I used needle nose pliers for the stoppers
well to be honest... I gotta double check. I'm pretty sure it was max height.

I did have needle nose pliers but the thing was a hard rubber and being a PITA. I literally had to put it down a few times. I found getting the pedal cover on without any warm soapy water easier than getting those fk'ers out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killrain View Post
yeah so do i. Not sure what happened. Perhaps the continuous stopping and going?
I hit 105*c and peaked a tad over 110 (220 to 230 F) and didn't hit limp... and this is in stop and go traffic too. oh and almost stalled, pumped the clutch down jammed the gas, then popped the clutch and did an awkward peel out. lol oops.