View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 07:54 AM   #8146 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousClam View Post
Why's that? It's not like someone is going to shove their face in the footwell and go "WHAT THE ****"
what about the girl? you know... road head and all...

nsfw sounds...then 'oooo shiny pedals'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
if it dont bother u den okay. but my cars all have metal nice looking pedals to compliment the interior. u spent money on other bits, why halfarse the pedals?
agree... especially with the amount of work he's done.

imo his inside is tack cause ain't gold! jk. I like the work he has been doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
Being 6' 1" and 230 lbs, petite I am not, nor am I as flexible as I used to be. In short, I'm really not looking forward to installing this thing. But I'd rather take a couple hours (or more) and do it myself than pay someone to do it. At least, with me doing it, I know it's done right.

I'll definitely make note of your tips. Anything to make things go smoothly. Thanks!
If you don't have anything that height... try using gardening pads. I had about 3 laid out and some towels on the skirt part

Madwi has a good point too! lol I found it wasn't so much the side that hurt me it was the damn seat thigh supporting thingie jabbing my back that caused the most discomfort.