View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 01:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crissytal View Post
Hello Haras! I am also female and trying to learn!

Yes, there is such a thing as R2C drop ins. I have a set in my 370Z. They replace the filters that are in your air boxes. They are literally just that, drop ins. I am currently running R2C's short ram intake with cone filter on my 350Z. I really like the quality of R2C's products and that they are dry filters (no oil). The filters are also lifetime and should never need replacing. They will just need to be blown out or rinsed from time to time.
Wanted the R2C's, but in another thread I read the material supply took them out of production.

I'm about to do aFe drop-ins and HPS tubes (these are in the house already). Main reason being is end of the day, I want a very hassle-free daily driver, which is kinda what the Z originally is by principle compared to other sports cars.

I'm also in the camp that believes that the stock setup is already very well-designed overall. Just hitting on where it comes short, which isn't necessarily changing the overall setup.

...and not to derail the thread, but people really need to take off the strut bar for the tubes? Is it that hard to wrestle these things together at the TB end, even if I use silicone grease?
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote