View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 12:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
Test Pipes leave residue all over your bumper, I love the sound/performance, but I am taking Scratch X to my rear bumper once every two weeks to elimate the brown/yellow tint it leaves on my bumper. Im shocked no one ever complains about this..

It does make some rasp but it sounds great imo... I think once i couple it with the stillen exhaust the rasp will go away, just as it did in my old 03 g35 coupe with the greddy evo2 i had on it... not a touch of rasp with the greddy but with stock exhaust there was a ton...

but yes one thing I resent, not regret, is cleaning my rear bumper way more than I should have to, esp with a scratch remover because the brownish tint doesnt come off with just a wash. This is with TEST PIPES, i dont think hfc will do that, or atleast not nearly as much
Chuck, Simple Green will cut right through that crud as well. Just spray it on when you wash your car. That's what I did with my 350, which had Kinetix test pipes. You might find that easier than using ScratchX.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote