View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 06:50 PM   #511 (permalink)
equalme
Track Member

Drives: RCF
equalme is a jewel in the roughequalme is a jewel in the roughequalme is a jewel in the roughequalme is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPLG37 View Post
Anthony the return Core Door Handles have been ready at the Fed Ex office for several days now, I received notice they are only holding these till monday.
I sincerely hope you plan on going to get these before they send them back to me as I spent $30 shipping these to you.
Can you please get the handles and return the core money ASAP please.
LMK-
Thanks.
Bryan
In the last PM that I sent you, which you replied back to, I told you the package wasn't ready to be picked up on Monday when I was heading out of town and that I'll be back in town Thursday/Friday to pick it up.

Fedex attempted delivery last Friday, I was at work, they didn't leave it because you requested for signature. I requested for the package to be held at the local Fedex that same day. I went by the local Fedex on Monday before I was headed out of town, it wasn't ready for pick up. I'll be back in town tomorrow evening as I stated in the PM earlier this week.

FYI, for those that are shipping the handles back to me. I highly recommend USPS Priority, ~$10-13, 2-3 day shipping, and USPS have personal lockboxes at my complex. If you request signature, expect a delay as I'm rarely home during business hours.
equalme is offline   Reply With Quote