View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 06:07 PM   #34 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosten99 View Post
I have a Battle Aero chassis mount wing on my 370z, if you wanna call that ricey then go ahead, I have it cause I like to stand out. I don't wanna look like every other 370 out there. It makes it look alot more aggressive and definitely grabs peoples attention. No it does not give any kind of big benefit to my car and as of right now, no i don't track it or anything, but I love the way it looks and isn't that all that matters? Isn't that why we all modify our cars? We do it for ourselves, and that means that some people are going to do things to their cars that other don't agree with or like very much, but thats what makes it great. If everyone liked the same thing then all our cars would look exactly the same. This guys asking for help, not to get bashed on and called ricey. I don't think its ricey and I own a 1500awhp Lambo that does see the track quite often. We are here to support eachother, not bash on eachother.
LOL nothing like pointing out your "totally legit" lambo to up your e-credentials.

Ball busting aside, agree with your points.