View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 07:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGTV8 View Post
Clutch not clearanced correctly .... pressure plate is not providing sufficient clamping force against driven plate.
This would be my first guess. I'd take it back to the shop that did the work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGTV8 View Post
I am not familiar with Z1 csc kit - is it concentric with the input shaft of gearbox ... if so, it needs adjustment to remove pre-load on the pressure plate.

If it is a fork-type, you should be able to adjust externally.

Anyone familair with the Z1 csc kit available to assist ....
FWIW, the Z1 kit is a fork type and adjustable from outside the transmission. ZSpeed also now has a CSC elimination kit that operates the same way.

However, as elhombre pointed out, the OP has the internal ZSpeed HD CSC, which is still concentric like the OEM CSC.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote