View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 06:38 AM   #6607 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

I owned two Z's before I bought my 35. I think what this guy really wants is ownership of MAZOC and what he doesn't know is that the club belongs to Steve and not the370z.com. There's no "torch" to pass. If Steve gave you MAZOC, it'd be you alone because the rest of us wouldn't follow. Might as well start your own club.

You might also consider that many of us still love the Z. Hell, my Nismo's plate still sits on a shelf in my den along with my show trophies and shift knob. There's a huge wealth of knowledge here about that platform you're going to miss out on by kicking out people simply because they don't own the car anymore. We've had everything from DIY single turbo builds using ECU SW no one had really even tested yet to bizarre supercharged E85 money pit builds. We know these cars inside and out. We've heard every exhaust, tried every tire, know what will fail under warranty and when. Don't write us off.

Oh hey didn't see this gem:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolKarmaJoe View Post
The name is MAZOC! I joined it because I thought it was Z owners ! I did not join it because of "mutual strokers"!
Hey be honest! Is this a Z club or a click? No hurt no fowl, but be honest! Is it a Z club or a "click"... Let me know so I can move on to a true Z loving/owner group , or at least start a new club! I wish all well with your new toys but if you ain't a Z owner, you are bogus!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
You know what's bogus? Some jerkhole who comes into a private forum and starts demanding things and hurling insults. Get lost. No one here was rude to you (until now). You're kind of a ****. Please go.

Oh and it's "no harm, no foul" not fowl (a fowl is a bird)
and "clique" not "click"

hth

Last edited by dmhenderson; 08-18-2016 at 07:26 AM.
dmhenderson is offline   Reply With Quote