View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 07:04 PM   #25 (permalink)
mag_black
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z MT6
mag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond repute

I paid $2500 for my wrap job and it wasn't what I expected. I'm thinking of ripping it all off. There's defects in the wrap, probably from stretching. Also, there is bubbling. It's not worth the headache for me to keep on.

Doesn't look like anything is wrong, but when you go up close, you see everything. It was bubbling on the rear license plate area since day 1 and it was stretched too much that it ripped. I just don't understand how you let it go out the door that way.