View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 06:05 PM   #6597 (permalink)
KoolKarmaJoe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' Nissan 370Z R M6
KoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
The 370 has been out for 8 years now. I'm sorry but we aren't just going to stop being friends because we don't drive an 8 year old model car anymore. From the beginning we decided this group was about the people first. That ain't changing.
Well I concur with your original beginnings thoughts. Which is people first, correct?
Many move on to new toys , but if the conception of a site is based upon a model then be true to that,!
Move on to a "social group", but there are those die hard Z lovers that want to stay "pure" to Z... I ask then what does MAZOC stand for if majority of its members are no longer Z owners? (BMW Motorcycles, GTRs, corvettes,really?) It's a bogus Z club if members don't own Z's! (Pass the torch)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

KoolKarmaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote