View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 12:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrocco View Post
The majority of my music is 60's and 70's (rock, Motown etc) but with Funky Deep House and DJ remix type music as well. I like a very BIG sound. After reading the suggestions here I got in the car and CRANKED up the sound. It sounds great! So much better than the standard audio that came with my prior 2003 350z. Like 100% better. I don't want to mess that up with the wrong replacement. I think all the z's come with Bose? if so, then I have a Bose system.

I think I'm going to go to a place called Beach Auto Sound here in Huntington Beach. They only do car audio (and window tinting) and always seem to know what they're doing (I used them to upgrade the 350). While they might not be the cheapest route, I know I can trust their expertise. My budget is whatever it takes to get what I want. The main priority is the iphone USB (I'm dying without it) and to sound really good when cranked up loud. It's either that or trust a place like bestbuy where I have no idea if the person selling me the stereo or the person installing it are that knowledgeable.

Than you everyone for your input, this forum is a really great resource!

mar
No they all don't come with bose and thank GOD for that. Because I rip so many out for their poor sound quality. Any new head unit and speaker combo will blow bose out of the water believe it or not.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote