View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 08:24 AM   #2442 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

370z is a no frills, rough and tumble, direct, nimble and quick little fun sports car with tons of feedback and it's truckish engine responsiveness becomes very charming once you've gotten over it's awkward torque delivery from a sports car. But when you push it. It works so well. It feels great when couple with the taught low COG suspension and it's direct perfectly weighted steering. On the 7 AT, you can drive the Z in gears 2,3,4,&5 so aggressively and DRM mimics heal and toe on every shift or you just knock it right back into D to reduce the drama pulling up to a light.

I'm considering Jun exhaust cams once I buy my Z35 to give it a Lil more character. Also dabbled with the thought of trading my current Z for this Nismo Z this year and buying a Z35 next year.

There are lots of awesome cars out there. But for me, there's something special about the Z. Everyone has that special car. Whether it be an e46 m3 or a c5 corvette.

In this generation of vehicles there were two cars that drove like nothing else, The Z and the Evo X.
Their may be faster, more expensive and higher quality cars. But these two driving dynamics for the coin is unreal. No car under $50,000 brand new feels like them.