Thread: GT500 vs 370Z
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 10:22 AM   #41 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushing_Tin View Post
The Bridgestones are good tires, I expect to get 15k-20k out of them. Mine are the 19s btw.
They can actually last much longer than that depending on the kind of driving done. If you do mostly do highway driving and keep you foot out of it you can actually get about 25 to 30K out of them. I had one set of tires on my 03 Cobra Terminator that everyone else was only getting between 15 and 20K on. I actually had mine on all the way to 40+K with still reasonable tread remaining. And it was my daily driver!

If you do alot of start and stop city driving and being heavy on the pedal they will last to about or near what they are rated to.

Same goes with brakes as well. everyone else was replacing their Cobra Terminator OEM brakes at 20K and I didn't have to replace my OEM brakes until 52K. I am a firm believer in jake braking and brake pumping. As a result I end up only having to replace the brakes every 50K miles on any vehicle I own.
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote