View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 04:37 PM   #18 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak9i6 View Post
I just ordered a 2017 Pearl White Base, dealer wanted $1000 down.

The biggest downside to ordering a car in this fahsion is you can't negotiate a price until the car arrives. (They can't apply any rebates/credits/etc). I talked to 4 dealers and none of them would budge on MSRP until the car arrives.

You may end up paying a bit more.

I've had decent luck in the past doing this with Jeep and getting @ invoice pricing.
I'm just guessing that they're attempting to get a higher price out of you. As I special ordered my 13Z in the end May of 2012 and it arrived the 2nd week of Aug. I was able to negotiate my price to a little above invoice, prior to ordering it.

Maybe I just had a good salesperson, as there were no issues in the process. Plus the price we negotiated, was the price I paid on delivery.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote