View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 03:33 PM   #988 (permalink)
StillenZ84
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z 7AT S/C
StillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond repute

I was the first to get this kit from Topgunz and just wanted to update everyone. My car is still running very strong and have had 0 problems at all. We worked through issues when I got the kit to get everything to fit and function correctly. When installing this kit, you need to follow the instructions to the T or the kit will not work right. This includes using the supplied couplers, tubing, and trimming out the pieces on the car that enable each part of the kit to fit. The kit isn't going to fit perfectly at first because no kit ever does. It takes time and patience but in the end you will be more than happy that you took the time to install everything correctly. I have nothing but great things to say about Aaron and the kit and how this kit has made my car a different animal not only because it added much more HP than the original setup but that it made my car much more safe to drive. So for all the skeptics and non believers you are missing out if you do not have this kit. It has 0 issues if you install and take the time to do things right the first time. This isn't directed towards anyone at all I just wanted to give my input since I was the first to get the kit. If you are having problems with installing the kit, don't get upset and just continue to work towards getting it right. We are all here to help and if you have a problem I'm positive someone will have a solution to help you get it right.
AtA SC|9 lb pulley|2.85" SC|3.47" Jack|E85|CJM S1-SE|ID1000s|Walboro 485|Zeitronix FF|Stillen CBE|AP Racing|Level 10|F.I. Flex plate|Nismo-S tune|EcuTek RaceRom|Sebz|Speed density|Haltech|3GsCustoms Dual pod a-pillar|Carbon Signal GTR gauges|Fujimura|Built| CP Pistons/Carrillo rods|PortPolishHeads/intakes|928motorsports IG: evanosteenz34
StillenZ84 is offline   Reply With Quote