View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 10:59 AM   #394 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asorg31 View Post
You are absolutely right Scope22, the front money and time to make something like this happen is outrageous. I am speaking with other designers and developers as we speak to honestly see if this is even a viable option due to the costs. I have even spoken with one of the founders of Brainiac to see what their pitfalls were and to get a little advice on how to move forward to make this happen for us. Those guys are great people and have nearly 20 years of real industry experience (something I don't have), connections on hardware, and it boiled down to funding for them. If anyone here has advice or a desire to help bring this thing to life post here and let the community know or you can even PM me directly for more information. It's always great to hear from the community.
Have you thought about doing a jump start program to help with the cost?
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote