View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 06:27 AM   #392 (permalink)
scope22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: wife crazy
scope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asorg31 View Post
On another note have had a few setbacks with my software developer and UI designer. Which made me realize that I have been going about this all in the wrong way. My problem is I haven't been able to get these people to be as passionate as me to make this Infotainment system a reality.

It made me realize that passionate people are focused people. If you are not passionate about what you do, and have little immediate gain things won't get done. Now I see that the most passionate people I can find for this project are right here on this forum!

So as I prepare for my move to Dallas in the next couple of months I want to put a CALL TO ACTION out here to all my Z enthusiasts who may be software developers or UI/UX designers. If you would be interested in making this a reality in your Z please PM me and we can discuss things in more detail! It would be great if you were in the DFW area so that we could sit down face to face once in a while, but not a requirement.

In the meantime, thank you all for your support and I look forward to hearing from you!
What he is saying is that this costs in 10s of thousands to develop, so the only way it will happen if we spend our free time helping out, i'm a developer but i'm busy till Jan, look at what happened to braniac, they had exposure across different communities and it still failed.

Last edited by scope22; 08-15-2016 at 06:30 AM.
scope22 is offline   Reply With Quote