Thread: [For Sale] BP Single Turbo Kit
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 07:37 PM   #48 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default 3" BP kit intakes

Here are the intakes. I had cut them, as you can see, as i had tried to use them when i designed my Y pipe for the A2A stillen kits i sell. They can be easily welded back together or just put a coupler on them to join them. $150 shipped

These are pretty much required if you going to be purchasing this parted out BP kit.

Here are pics of the fuel system, oil cooler with lines and sandwich plate, GTR spark plugs, boost controller, UpRev with license and GT Mafs also.

Oil cooler - $150
Uprev - $275
GT Mafs - $450
GTR plugs - $70
Manual Boost Controller - $45

Fuel system consists of Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors with fuel rails, Aeromotive 340lph pump, CJM fuel return, full pump assembly with modifications already done to accommodate larger pump and return kit, fuel crossover pipe with pressure gauge and pump voltage stabilizer kit. This is pretty much the only complete plug and play fuel system I have seen. $1000.

Last edited by TopgunZ; 08-14-2016 at 07:45 PM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote