View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 01:37 AM   #202 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mototrmpt View Post
Sigur,
just so you know, up until this past weekend I've been testing the camera at night afterwork. When I finally used it in the day, I had the same problem. The screen was almost pure white. At first I thought maybe my video connect had come up done, but when I finally got to my desination, it was at night and the video worked again. I then tried it going from a garage to the outside like and the picture started out fine and then when snow white (over exposed) when I got in the sun. Have you discussed this issue with the seller?

I just thought you'd like to know you're not the only one having the snow white issue.

I'm hoping the new camera works or maybe I can just buy AKs off him!!!
Maybe I should sell it for twice the price!

yeah, I have no issues in sun. Maybe I got the last best one?

Btw, this camera is so helpful especially those of us that lives in congested east coast (or maybe busy west coast or FL). Parallel parking in tight street space is a breeze with this cam.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote