View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 12:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Used to be a great guy called Sundial Powdercoating up in the Pico area. They did all the wheels, frames and swingarms for my shop back in the day. Not some hack shop that forgets to pull out bearings or fill holes.

Just make sure you're really careful with your lug holes and air valve, the extra coating may not allow your studs to fit through. We used to put old bolts in any threaded holes but wont be the case with wheels. If you go to a good shop they should know.

PS. Let us know who you end up using. I have a bunch of brackets and the frame for my new Fairlady Roadster package that I need to get done in a month or so, first I need to get the frame welded to make room for the new engine.

Good luck and lets see pics when its done.