View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 05:29 PM   #249 (permalink)
th3rooster
Base Member

Drives: 370z
th3rooster has a reputation beyond reputeth3rooster has a reputation beyond reputeth3rooster has a reputation beyond reputeth3rooster has a reputation beyond reputeth3rooster has a reputation beyond reputeth3rooster has a reputation beyond reputeth3rooster has a reputation beyond reputeth3rooster has a reputation beyond reputeth3rooster has a reputation beyond reputeth3rooster has a reputation beyond reputeth3rooster has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2016 Z Base - Pearl White 6 Speed MT - Stillen Gen3 CAI

Just installed my CAI; Stillen G3

Thanks to everyone who has done this before me. The posts I've read here, videos and whatever have helped so much. Putting the bumper back on was my biggest PITA but I had been working in 95 degree heat sweating like mad and I was tired at the end.

My first, short drive, was fun. With only 5100 miles on the engine, I'm not gonna comment on the difference yet aside from the engine groan. I wasn't in this for the noise, but I do like the new groan. I do find a little more giddy up, but again, only 1 short test drive, all under 60 MPH.

I purchased the Stillen through Fast Intentions. I needed something to hold my attention while I wait for my new FI catback, with 18" resonators.

Kevin from FI has been really great to talk to. Very patient and helpful; even to a newbie. I also have a FI start button and have to say it 'Goes to 11.' I like it a lot better than the GTR replacements.

Last edited by th3rooster; 08-13-2016 at 05:33 PM.
th3rooster is offline   Reply With Quote