View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 06:48 PM   #20 (permalink)
Felix 808
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 PW/Grey T/S 7AT
Felix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HapaZ View Post
I went with the Quaife a few years ago and I wish that I had gone with the Wavetrac instead. The biggest problem for me is that getting into my garage requires a right-hand turn up an incline that barely clears the bottom of the car. I tend to lift the inside rear tire going in and it unloads the tire. The car just sort of sits there spinning the wheel unless I have just the right amount of momentum where I will clear the incline and not scrape the bottom of the car. In actual driving situations I'm sure I wouldn't be able to tell the difference most of the time. Either way, coming from an open diff the Quaife was a HUGE improvement.
To solve this, drag a little brake & the other side will grab no problem.

If I didn't have the Quaife already, I would join on.

Good luck guys

Μολὼν λαβέ
Felix 808 is offline   Reply With Quote