View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 10:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

I think we'll see a trend of "driving experience" making the move to premium brands, slowly but surely. The Altimas of the world will drive themselves, and in an effort to weed out the risk of human drivers, they'll put a pricing premium on "drivers' cars".

I see brands like Chevrolet being the last to embrace this change, and brands like Honda being the first. Anything performance oriented beyond the Civic SI will be an Acura, and honestly, that brand needs a purpose moreso than Infiniti at this point. Acura's aren't even competitive by luxury car standards to me. The Germans still rule the roost while Lexus and Infiniti are actually trying to inject some excitement and innovation into their lineups.
RicerX is offline   Reply With Quote