View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 06:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just picked up a 2009 370z!

Having been through this all myself just a year ago when i picked up my 09 with similar miles to yours op i would strongly suggest going through everything. Change out all fluids including the differential and transmission if it's manual. Also if possible check to make sure the catalytic converters aren't clogged by hooking up a scantool that can read both long term fuel trim and short term fuel trim and will give you a read out of engine load value. Having a high negative long term and high positive short term fuel trim value along with low engine load at WOT means you have a clogged catalytic converter. Oh and also definitely change out those spark plugs, mine were still functional when i picked up my car, but it would take a little bit on the long side to start the car until i changed them out, oh and also probably a good idea to change out the battery if it looks a little on the older side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote