View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 06:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
SuBXeRo
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Challenger RT
SuBXeRo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroZeta View Post
SuBXeRo - Can you live with a two seater for 4-5 years? Seen a lot of folks your age get a Z and ditch it a year later when the "baby on the way" or "no longer practical" life changes occur.

The Z is not perfect but as Slowman mentioned does have a few very well documented bugs. No problems on my end other than thin paint that chips easy.

Clearbra and you will be fine.
I've been considering the future and at the moment a baby is not in the mix. My significant other and i have been together for 10 years now and we had a huge fight late october 2015 and basically broke up. We were set to marry in hawaii in feb 2016, had all that planned and all went to pots and got cancelled. Needless to say, she and I aren't really talking baby right now. We are more concerned with keeping the house right now, sorting out our relationship stuff, most things have been addressed but a few things are up in the air and its just the fact that she makes double what i make. With babies, i know people just make it work and your never ready until it happens but for us, we really want it to be a planned thing.

Aside from that stuff my other concern was trunk usage. I tried to get the dealer to loan me one for a day or two so i could test fit luggage and stuff and they said they would have if they had one on hand that fit my needs but they didn't. I was even trying to track down a rental in town just to see.

I rarely ever carry anyone in my car besides the woman and groceries.

Life happens. Ideally i could pick up an eco beater and even drive that part of the time for work which wouldn't be a bad thing either. The converse to the eco beater would be a RAM since im a DIYer, it fits my lifestyle better and for that a 6 cylinder is plenty.
SuBXeRo is offline   Reply With Quote