View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 12:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
madeinjapan
Banned

Drives: 2013 g37x 2014 370z
madeinjapan has a reputation beyond reputemadeinjapan has a reputation beyond reputemadeinjapan has a reputation beyond reputemadeinjapan has a reputation beyond reputemadeinjapan has a reputation beyond reputemadeinjapan has a reputation beyond reputemadeinjapan has a reputation beyond reputemadeinjapan has a reputation beyond reputemadeinjapan has a reputation beyond reputemadeinjapan has a reputation beyond reputemadeinjapan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantaZ View Post
https://www.hagerty.com/ my buddy used them for his dodge viper and his porsche. they are a good company. call them and get a quote. my buddy paid $250 bucks a yr for his viper. I believe 4-6k a yr but that could be wrong. call and ask. They advertize on spike tv during power nation block thats on sundays and during barrett jackson auto action. ph 877-922-9701
fail

Modern classic cars must be limited production cars less than 10 years old. Antique cars must be at least 25 years old and have no modifications or have been restored to their original condition. Other restrictions may apply. Ask your local Safeco agent if your car can be insured with Safeco classic car insurance.

Many insurance companies will limit owners to driving their collector car to 2,500 miles per year. Many even require annual odometer readings. Some though are flexible with their usage guidelines and will not strictly limit the mileage they may be driven.

5 Classic Car Insurance Facts You Need to Know - Financial Web
madeinjapan is offline   Reply With Quote