View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 07:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmanZ View Post
People always seem to overlook or forget about the SynchroRev match. That's one of the key features of the Sport Package.

Being the first of its kind, maybe what you don't know, you won't miss or need. But after test driving with the SynchroRev match, I can say it's fun fun fun! It's a must have for me now! Well, but if you're getting the slush box, then I guess it's moot.

All the other goodies in the Sport Package are things I'd want too. So all in all it's a great package IMHO.
I agree, it seems to get overlooked alot. When I went in to buy one the synchrorev match transmission was the main thing I wanted, along with the spoilers. I had not really seen the wheels so I figured I would be replacing whatever it had anyway, now I am not so sure, hard to find wheels I like better. that the package also came with the wheels, big brakes, and VLSD was a bonus. IMO that $3000 price for that package is a really good deal.