View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 08:05 AM   #171 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
I keep seeing people post pictures of the car on facebook and every time they say "the pictures dont do it justice"

Is it just me or if people have to say that every time pics are posted, that means infiniti kinda failed at the overall design of the body? I said a few times to just stop posting pics if it doesnt make the car look good.

I personally dont like the car at all even though I was waiting for the redesign for a couple years to buy in 2018. Even trying to like it, it just wont happen. I dont dispute anything under the hood but the exterior is a complete miss.

Then again, it was this car or a used RCF in 2018...and we all know how many people dont care for the RCF. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I think a lot of cars look terrible in pictures, but look much better in person. Furthermore many cars look terrible in a certain color (or lack of color...cough* white cough*). The video with Jon Snow with the Q60 in motion I think does it more justice, but never show me a picture or video of a white car and expect me to do be impressed.

The Lexus RC is a car that looks good in pictures and even better in person especially in black. I have the same problem with it that I have with the BMW, Audi, Infiniti, etc... Too many seats, and too much luxury junk. It's for old people with sore backs and worn-out knees that want to commute to work with a sporty-looking car.

I do like Infiniti G/Qs that are tastefully modded though, and I am holding my final opinion about the Q60 aesthetics.

Pearl-white Zs are an exception, but Chevy's arctic white is the worst "color" ever IMO.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote