View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 06:17 PM   #57 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter is 14 and a cheerleader, doesnt want to hang with us anymore. son plays so much World of Warcraft that I think he's writing the damn program.

No one wants to hang with good ol dad so I just wrench away. Met the nicest family today, came to my house to pick up some of the Roadster parts I don't want and the son is going to put the Turbo motor in it for me and mod the frame to hold it. He said it takes a while but it appears I'm done with my part for now. His father brought over his, my God is it badass! Thing is a rocket with Nat, Sat Radio, Alpine, power windows and here's the coolest thing, about 350 HP to the wheels and the car is barely 2000 lbs...NUTS.

Fate took a play on this one, met some great people, getting my car built by a Datsun/Nissan expert and I get my garage space back.

No more projects for a while!!! Yes Honey, I mean it this time