View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 08:08 AM   #166 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

I keep seeing people post pictures of the car on facebook and every time they say "the pictures dont do it justice"

Is it just me or if people have to say that every time pics are posted, that means infiniti kinda failed at the overall design of the body? I said a few times to just stop posting pics if it doesnt make the car look good.

I personally dont like the car at all even though I was waiting for the redesign for a couple years to buy in 2018. Even trying to like it, it just wont happen. I dont dispute anything under the hood but the exterior is a complete miss.

Then again, it was this car or a used RCF in 2018...and we all know how many people dont care for the RCF. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t

Last edited by Zerafian; 08-10-2016 at 08:12 AM.
Zerafian is offline   Reply With Quote